Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mobile communication project on matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.
cdma project on fpga

as stated in the uploaded files the Integration part is held on Physical Bits i.e (-1,+1) & after, there's a decision unit which compares the result to reference value;deciding whether it's 1 or 0 user data bit
is that what u mean ??

Hany Hamed

block diagram of cdma network

Salam han00oo,

I just wanted to know some information

have you implemented both forward and reverse channel or a single channel only?

Have you implemented a multiple user system or u just maid it as a single user?

How many Spartan 3 Kits did it take u to do it?

regards,

cdma model

hi
as shown in figure in start of postings you can see that data coming from 3 different sources & combined in the transmitter unit then passed to receiver via Real channel (not a modeled in FPGA) thus taking 2 Spartan-3 Kits.

salam,

Hany Hamed

cdma fpga vhdl

In order for the multiplication principles of CDMA to hold true, bipolar coding is used with the assumed physical values of + 1 and -1. with bipolar coding, logical "1" bits are represented by positive "+1" physical signals, and logical "0" bits are represented by negative " -1" physical signals,and this is also true for Integration part .

cdma-project report

I understand that CDMA principle requires analog integration at the receiver end. How did u perform the integration operation in FPGA?

M

cdma project making details

dear hanOOoo, could you please tell how you implemented adder in FPGA?

cdma in fpga

as i mentioned before the main idea of this project is to change the regular Analog adder with Digital one,& thus the technique I've used is Little bit different from other CDMA types mainly in the adder & integration & here's how it works.

first convert the binary signal to physical signal ,add the physical signals-bitwise- the result would be a multilevel digital signal(number of levels=number of signals+1) -or- for simpilicity we can consider it a regular decimal sequance
the next step is encoding,i encoded the result multilevel signal to a normal digital signal(0.1)
ofcourse the encoded signal has a larger BW but it can be used instead of normal analog adder implemented in digital Design.

fpga project reports

hi ,
hw did u model channel model.
Is it Ricean or Raleigh .......
I didn't see any packet or frame detection.
Nor a Equalizer ,nor a Synchornisation circuits like
coarse synchronisation(or symbol boundary detection),
coarse frequency offset detection,
fine time and frequency synchronisation,
there is no channel estimation also.

bye,
Gopi.

Added after 35 seconds:

hi ,
hw did u model channel model.
Is it Ricean or Raleigh .......
I didn't see any packet or frame detection.
Nor a Equalizer ,nor a Synchornisation circuits like
coarse synchronisation(or symbol boundary detection),
coarse frequency offset detection,
fine time and frequency synchronisation,
there is no channel estimation also.

bye

cdma synchronisation vhdl

u say u didn't see channel model but if u can SEE the above posts u would find that it's a real channel & NO need for channel models here,
the synchronization u didn't SEE was in pilot detection techniques .... do u SEE people post much details then what i did
the question now is for u ..do u think couple of FPGA boards connected through direct meduim need somthing more of what u said u couldn't SEE ??!!!
by the way is that way of talking u use is NORMAL ??!!!

designing cdma receiver + fpga

i also want to implement fpga in my project . can u guys help me to start in a good fashion ?

simulink integration and dump

Hello m a Student Of Computer Engineering..
and we are thinking to our final year Project...read alll the things and i m very much interested in it..
plz if u want to give me this
ednan

CDMA project on FPGA

i am also working on this same topic .i have finish my matlab programming on that. & trying to same work by vhdl coding but confused in the addition part.please help me

Re: CDMA project on FPGA

DID u work on a ICA????

CDMA project on FPGA

hi i am facing so much difficulties in same project. can mr.han00oo help me?please..............please send me details of your project. i have taken same project in my post graduation pro gramme.

Added after 45 minutes:

Part 1 : introduction to :Spread spectrum,FPGA spartan-3 & VHDL
please send me this document on my mail aapatel374@yahoo.co.in as soon as possible.

Added after 5 minutes:

send me Part 2 Tx also

Added after 4 minutes:

also send me final rx part also

Re: CDMA project on FPGA

hi guys i had completed this project last month success fully.if u want any help u can contact me....

Status
Not open for further replies.