Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How I can Simulate Fully diffrential Folded cascode OP AMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

wael_wael

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI
firstly, I would like to Thank all friends here which helped my to design my OP AMP , and this very nice and helpful fourm .
i advised a lot of my friends to be member of our fourm .
secondly, i finish my design but i cant simulate it could some one suggest what i have to do, for example, how i can find Phase margin ,Av, ..etc.
kind regds

Re: How I can Simulate Fully diffrential Folded cascode OP A

U can use AC response to simulate your OPA.
For example, u can input two signals which are DC signals with 1v AC magtitude, and the phase of one signal is 180, the other's is 0. After simulation, u can get what u want to get.
Good lucky

wael_wael

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

thanx

a proper technique is to connect the circuit in feedback with unity gain and apply input signal at one end and observe the ac response ....

**broken link removed**
regards

U can use AC response to simulate your OPA.
For example, u can input two signals which are DC signals with 1v AC magtitude, and the phase of one signal is 180, the other's is 0. After simulation, u can get what u want to g

I often do it like this

My friends in first, i suggest you check operating your op amp like op amp, and for this a proper technique is to connect the circuit in feedback and run DC operating point analisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.