Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help !!! increase the bandwith of mirostrip antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

amir45

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

My final project is to design a microstrip antenna with a slot on it to increase its bandwith in hfss
(slot on it for increase the bandwith of mirostrip antenna)

Please any body if have some file on this subject send to me
Or help me about this subject .
Thanks a lot .

hi

tell me :
is the slot created on patch????
explain

amir45

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hamidmoghaddas said:
hi

tell me :
is the slot created on patch????
explain

YES MY FREIND SLOT IS ON THE PATCH AND I SOULD LOCATE THE POSITION OF SLOT AND SIZ OF IT ON SLOT TO INCREASE BANDWIDTH

Yes, the slot is used to increase the bandwidth, but probably can make your design for dual band.

Try to design L-Slot, U-Slot or C-Slot on your patch, compare them and see the effects!

azremi said:
Yes, the slot is used to increase the bandwidth, but probably can make your design for dual band.

Try to design L-Slot, U-Slot or C-Slot on your patch, compare them and see the effects!

thanks
may you send me some file or artivle about this subject that help me ?
i want some article to understand this effect of slots on then bandwidth

i waite you

Added after 6 seconds:

azremi said:

thanks
may you send me some file or artivle about this subject that help me ?
i want some article to understand this effect of slots on then bandwidth

i waite you

Hi Amir,

There's lot of papers and journals which you can get from IEEE Xplore. However u need to subscribe :)

There is a very nice book where you could find all you need
Broadband Microstrip Antennas
Kumar, ray
Artech house

Hope this helps
SL

thank my frinds but i am from iran and cant subscribe ieee and cant get any book that i need .
so please send me any file or article about this subject to me by mail :amir_mh45@yahoo.com

i am waiting for uor advice
thanks before

I agree with secondalinea the "Broadband Microstrip Antennas by Kumar, ray " would be very usefull for you. If you havn't got it yet, let me know to upload it for you.

hamid_iran said:
I agree with secondalinea the "Broadband Microstrip Antennas by Kumar, ray " would be very usefull for you. If you havn't got it yet, let me know to upload it for you.

hello hamid

i cant to find this book and will glad if you send me this book by mail or upload it for me

may mail :amir_mh45@yahoo.com

thanks alot

Here is the book "Broadband Microstrip Antennas" by Girish Kumar Kumar and K. P. Ray, 2003 ARTECH HOUSE, INC.
I hope it would help.

thanks for book but this link is not correct please upload book in another place.
mr hamid_iran i am from iran and if you are from iran contact me by my mail :amir_mh45@yahoo.com

i will be glad for your mail

i download the file but a arror acure when i wnat to open file
please upload file again
thanks

The file is ok. Would you please tell me what kind of error. Anyway, today I am online till noon. If the problem is still there let me know. I will mail it to your email account.

hamid_iran said:
The file is ok. Would you please tell me what kind of error. Anyway, today I am online till noon. If the problem is still there let me know. I will mail it to your email account.

hello
i download file two times and when i want to unrar it by winrar a error tell that an unknown error was acurate

I have already sent the file to your email account.
you need winrar 3.3 to unrar the file. Let me know if still there is a problem .

Hi Mr Hamid_Iran,

Could you please send the softcopy to my mail : bwthong(at)gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Im doing a project on microstrip antenna as well.

cheer..

Unfortunately, due to my very slow connection and download/upload speed of about 5kb/s, and also frequent disconnection problem, I am not able to send the copy of the book to an email address.
Sorry, I hope in the future situation will get better, and I'll be able to answer the requests of my friends in a better manner.

Hi Hamid_iran,

it is ok ... Thanks for the reply...^^, I'm hoping someone had downloaded the files and could send a copy to me. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back