Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

good vlsi institutes in bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagarcoco

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vlsi institutes in bangalore

Could anyone suggest good vlsi instutes in Bangalore,thanks

vlsi training institutes in bangalore

Hi,
Sandeepani is good....

vlsi courses in bangalore

I think MS Ramiya College of engineering is conducting vlsi course
but it was started at june.
thanks
aravind

vlsi in bangalore

Hi,
Sandeepani school of VLSI design is good.The course duration is 4 months. You can also try for MS Ramaiah school of advanced studies .The course duration is 18 months. However it is better to go for Mtech in VLSI. Many colleges in Karnataka have started this course and it has better value when compared to doing course in a private insitute.

vlsi course

1)Indian Institute of science---ofcourse as it is a govt organisation,u need to follow certain interviews and show better performance.
2)MS ramaiah college.
3)Tejas Design centre also offers you a course which will enable you to get vlsi career.

www.vlsitraininginstitutes in bangalore.com

Veda iit at hyderabad is a good one

best vlsi institues in blore

Hi Frnds,
Kcs(KANTA consultancy services) company is the best for this course in bangalore.This course is instructed by MNC experts.I think ppl who are seeking career in Vlsi System design should go for this course to get good industry exposure in Vlsi System Design.

Thanks,
vk.

hi guys, i am new to this forum..i have decided to join a vlsi training institute..and jot down a few ones .......

IIVDt
Rv-vlsi
Maven Silicon.....

After a long research i have found IIVDT is best . Is it correct?

Plz help me to choose the best one among them as i am totally confused.......

plz reply as early as possible.

Thanx in advance...........

debashissingha19 said:
hi guys, i am new to this forum..i have decided to join a vlsi training institute..and jot down a few ones .......

IIVDt
Rv-vlsi
Maven Silicon.....

After a long research i have found IIVDT is best . Is it correct?

Plz help me to choose the best one among them as i am totally confused.......

plz reply as early as possible.

Thanx in advance...........

With due respect to your own research and findings, do explore CVC www.cvcblr.com before making your final choice. We deploy some of the best performing EIC (our Fresher program **broken link removed**) candidates are absorbed into our consulting division TDG. For the kind of projects we work, take a look at www.cvcblr.com/blog If you want to be in leading edge EDA, tool evals and technology deployments, contact us!

Regards
TeamCVC
www.cvcblr.com/blog

Hi guys,

Are there any good VLSI institutes in blr. I have done M.Tech in VLSI,so which course do you suggest me and is it having a good placement.

Following are the institutes.....Choose for me

1)sandeepani
2)IIVDT
3)Maven
4)CVC

And wat about ttm....can any one send me the address of ttm

Thanks in advance

The VLSI Institutes ranking in Bangalore according to me is:
1) IIVDT : for overall ASIC based VLSI Course (www.iivdt.com)
2) RV VLSI for Physical design based on Synopsys tools
3) Maven : for Verification courses
4) CVCBLR : for Verification but is costly
5) Sandeepani: Good for FPGA courses

Hope this helps
Rakesh

In Bangalore there are many VLSI institutes for VLSI training. In my view only the institutes mentioned below are the good one, which are operating under the guidance of really experienced professionals. I have also included the advantages and some drawbacks of them.

When I came to Bangalore for the VLSI course, I really struggled to find the right one. In Bangalore, VLSI training has become pure commercial business and most of the students like us are miss guided by the marketing folks.

Before writing this reply, I have visited all these institutes personally and interacted with the students, faculty and management.I have visited all these institutes personally and interacted with the students, faculty and management.As a student, I am not biased with any one or company.

Best VLSI Training Institutes in Bangalore:

[1] Maven Silicon

Offers only front-end design and verification courses.

Advantages: Equal importance given to RTL and Verification, Best Teaching and coaching, Mini Projects, Live Projects, Well structured labs, Good Placement Assistance, Good Infrastructure, Linux and scripting, good reference materials, Verification Experts

Best: Course Contents, Teaching, ASIC Verification and Placement Assistance

Disadvantages: Distance - Its near to IIMB, Good for only front-end courses

[2] Sandeepani

Offers only front-end courses, mostly FPGA based courses

Advantages: Excellent Infrastructure, Live Projects, Good Placement Assistance, Good reference materials, Part of Coreel company, DSP concepts, FPGA design experts, Old and popular

Best: FPGA Experts, Infrastructure and Placement Assistance

Disadvantages: Costly, Good for only FPGA courses

[3] RV-VLSI

Offers only ASIC back-end courses

Advantages: Back-end design experts, Excellent Infrastructure, Live Projects, Part of RV College, Old and popular, EDA tools

Best: Infrastructure and EDA Tools

Disadvantages: Costly, Good for only back-end courses

Other institutes they attract us by charging very less or providing fake job assurance. These two reasons are the main reasons why I have not considered them as BEST.

- Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.