Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pc controlled speaker.. help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

azsh

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
could you guys suggest as to how im gonna controll a speaker via pc... the booting process of the speaker? i have ideas... although, maybe someone here has a great idea than mine.. thanx...:)

What is to be controlled by pc volume, mute etc ? ...

It can be achived by using PRINT PORT to control an audio amp. IC.

volume, boot, switch,. which means there would be no buttons in the speaker itself.. only the pc will control the speaker..
what i have in mind is implementing an information center in our university.. using our LAN. a main pc will control all the speaker distributed inside our campus.
my problem is using our LAN connection to control those speaker via main computer in an office called "information center"...
please help.. some software are available, i would like to ask you guys which 1 wilkl be good for my project...
thanx...:)

connect to the audio amplifier mennn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back