Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the Code Composer Studio and where can I get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepu_ttc

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
helloguys i am a fresher to DSP.in this field i heard about a s/w called CCS(CODE COMPOSER STUDIO) what is it.plz help me

Re: dsp beginner

CCS(Code Composer Studio) is a DSP software on which u can run ur most of the MATLAB program.

It is a Product of Texas Instrument so further u can check out below site:

www.ti.com

CCS is an complete suit containing compiler assembler linker loader simulator for most of the TI DSP processors.
IT has support of rC, CPP & MATLAB.

Means u can compile ur C code written on MS or ANSI C on this, some errors will be there because CCS is an other compiler.

There are few differences between CCS and other C compiler, that can be read from TI Website and manuals from TI.

dsp beginner

in ccs u can make your projects, built in and load into the target board. CCs supports .c , .asm , .h etc files. also different files can be taken together in a project. CCS also offer you very good out viewing of the results be it in graph form of raw data.

ccs is a crosscompiler just like a kail for 8051
ccs is for ti dsp processor

Hi,
To have more information,
go to www.ti.com
search for Getting started DSP guide.
It will gieve you very good explanantion of what DSPs are and also about the TO DSPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back