Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fingerprint Recognition Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Pleasec check also dsp-bg.info

cheers!

hi ..

i have a problem to reconized fingerprints using eigenface method..

can some one give me some clue ??

please tell me ASAP. coz im in a rush to finish my thesis... help....

thanks...

Hello All,

I am doing fingerprint verification as my final year project. I am using histogram equilization and Fourier transform for image enhancement and threshold method for binarization. I have done upto Thinning and now all my ridges are 1 pixel wide. But I am confused in Minutiae extraction. Can anyone please help me??

Hi leek you can perhaps help me with the solution. Thanks in advance.

I am currently trying to implement fingerprint recognition system using ARM7 core MCU.
I am finding quite difficult to perform filtering (gabor)because of heavy memory constraints.(RAM).
What shoul I do?

Hi guys

I havd stuided fingerprint recognition these days.
Especially, I have much interest in direct-scale minutiae extraction(Maio's algorithm).
I need some help.(papers, matlab codes, C code, and so on.)
Please help me.
Thanks in advace.

I can't have PM cause of I'm new here.

My contact point :
syschip@korea.com

Hi,

My final year project is to make a Biometric (fingerprint) based digital lock system, which I have to build from scratch! I mean not using any ready made biometric scanner or reader. Using electronics engineering concept do go ahead!

I am stuck in the project. Don't really know how to make the fingerprint scanner, the code etc. Can I get help from you, please?

Please help me..
Thanks..

Added after 31 minutes:

And which way is the best and easy way to proceed? Minutiae/gabor filtering/ridge ending and bifurcation/any other?

Please help me..My email: hi_sagor(at)yahoo.com
Thanks..

hi.
i am amo. i am doing project in fingerprint recognition. i read some articles,book regarding about fingerprint recognition. i got some idea. i want to implement anil jain algorithm but i dont have matlab code. please anyone help me.

with regards

I am doing a project on finger print attendance register and need help I need to develop a prototype that can convert the results of the scans to student ID's, implement a real time clock and a data transfer system so that the data can be transferred to a PC using an SD memory card. Also make the prototype battery powered and recharageable Can anyone help me with this please.

Hi,
Can you provide me the info about fingerprint recognition using neural networks like about software required and is there any technologies we must be familiar like that..Thanks in advance.

GANESH......

Hi guys,
As already u have completed working on gaborfilter.If u don't mind can u guys post the mat lab code for gaborfilter as i am doing my project on fingerprint images comparison.
Thanks in Advance..

Regards,
GANESH

hi........
i m also doing project on fingerprint recognition using wavelets.plz will u sendme ur project thesis...

baseline reference material http://www.bromba.com/faq/biofaqe.htm#Links

FAR **broken link removed**

have fun
TONY

Filtering the signal from the noise is the essence of communication.
Then determination without bias and pure discrimination of all the information in the channel,
is like an optimal channel receiver.

If a theory can never be proven, only believed, unless it is helpful, it is just a belief.
The difference between Beliefs and Truths is the same as assumption and law in physics.

Last edited:

can any1 answer me what exactly does Histogram equalization mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.