Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mplab-c18 question ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

criss_m

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mplab c18

i get this compiller error

Clean: Deleting intermediary and output files.
Clean: Deleted file "C:\MCHPFSUSB\fw\Cdc\MCHPUSB.mcs".
Clean: Done.
Executing: "C:\Archivos de programa\MCC18\bin\mcc18.exe" -p=18F4550 /i"C:\Archivos de programa\MCC18\mcc18\src\inc" "main.c" -fo="C:\ARCHIV~1\MCC18\mcc18\temp\main.o" -Ou- -Ot- -Ob- -Op- -Or- -Od- -Opa-
C:\MCHPFSUSB\fw\Cdc\main.c:38:Error [1027] unable to locate 'p18cxxx.h'
Halting build on first failure as requested.
BUILD FAILED: Fri Jun 23 09:37:57 2006

what is this option in image mean ????

mplab cdc

Currently, your C18 can not find the header file 'p18cxxx.h' in the include path:
/i"C:\Archivos de programa\MCC18\mcc18\src\inc" you gave it.
That path should read: /i"C:\Archivos de programa\MCC18\mcc18\h", and you can do that by going to Project > Build Options ... > Project, and tab General, browse to that folder for the Include Path, ($INCDIR) text field.

The options in the your image are for optimizations.

Cheers,

mplab unable to locate

thanx namqn ,

i can't find a folder called inc ...

Where should it be located , and whats related to...

Thanx for the help...

p18cxxx.h

No, you don't need the folder called 'inc' (apparently, it does not exist).

You need to use the Browse button, and browse to the folder named 'h', in your mcc18 folder. In my computer, it looks like: 'D:\Microchip\MCC18\h'. It is the folder of header files (.h files).

Cheers,

error [1027] mcc18

apparently , you can have more than one directory for your include files ... separating the by a ;

i did this , and it worked
C:\Archivos de rograma\mcc18\h;C:\MCHPFSUSB\fw\Cdc

mplab ide c18 cannot locate include

i am having the problem as well...how to solve it? i cant find any "general" tab under build options>project...help!!!

Added after 14 minutes:

Problem solved...the name of the header must exactly as in the header folders. e.g in folder "p16f877.h", in the code #include <p16f877.h>

Status
Not open for further replies.