Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problems with SIM300 as it doesn't detect the sim card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sim300

I send to module AT+CREG? and I get +CREG: 0,1. Netlight is blinking slow one time for 3 seconds.
I'd like to send sms to someone

Sim300

The CREG response indicates that the module is registered with yourHome network (not roaming) the slow blink of the LED ocnfirms this.

Look at theis page **broken link removed** for the commands required to send an SMS message

Sim300

I tried to send AT+CPIN and AT+CGID and I receive ERROR. I connected SIM_Data, SIM_Clk and SIM_Rst through resistor 27Ohm to holder SIM CARD. To SIM_Vdd is connected capacitor 200nF. What I do wrong?

I get also +CREG: 0,1. Netlight is blinking slow one time for 3 seconds.

Re: Sim300

Hi,
For SIM card detection problems kindly check 220nf capacitor on SIM_VDD and ground. RST, CLK, I/O should be connected with an 22 ohms resistor in series.

Try to place your SIM card as close as possible to Modem connector, ESD protection is always suggested for long run applications. During PCB design routing should be done as per guide lines to avoid cross talk.

at+cfun=1 <enter>

it enables the sim function,, & sim300 detects the sim & registers to network

Please somebody help me to call from sim300 v7.03 or pickup a incoming call and end active call.
I can succesfully send sms but unable to receive a call

there is a specific at command for each function in sim300
to make a call ull write
atd+92333xxxxxxx;
try doing it with and without semicolon
bdw how ru trying to make call or send sms thru microcontroller or directly from hyper terminal?

The picture files are present as well as gerber files. Picture files of PCB are in PDF format. **broken link removed**

the site is down . if some one have the files plz either share them on the forum or send a link to them .... will be really thankfull

Now i can make calls or receive calls also send sms, But CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME To PURCHASE SIM300 EVB I'm in India at Maharashtra.
I want to flash SIM300 ...............

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

the are in Banglore ... i am not familiar with INDIA as where is maharashtara?? but u may conact them .... they take orders online also ! Best of Luck

Hope it will Help!

somebody Please send me .mot or .bif file to upgrade the firmware of sim300(xmart sst34hf)............

I always wonder what's the best setting for AT+ECHO and AT+SIDET.
Can anyone guide me on this?
Thanks

With PortAudio and gsmlib (for SMS binary PDU decoding), compiled as C++ module (requires C++ runtime, C++ libraries, etc). This build uses libspeexdsp to cancel the sidetone produced by cellphones used as physical interface, that will be otherwise perceived as echo by the remote party. If you use a GSM module, embedded device, or if you can set off the sidetone in the cellphone you use as interface, you don't need echo canceling.
With PortAudio without gsmlib (uses text mode SMS encoding and decoding, compiled as plain C module, does not require any C++ lib or runtime). This build uses libspeexdsp to cancel the sidetone produced by cellphones used as physical interface, that will be otherwise perceived as echo by the remote party. If you use a GSM module, embedded device, or if you can set off the sidetone in the cellphone you use as interface, you don't need echo canceling.

for echo ATE0 is suitable
http://www.coster.info/costerit/teleges/doc/gsm822w.pdf

ATE has nothing to do with module audio settings.

Anyway, if I have understand you correctly, AT+SIDET=0,0 will render AT+ECHO void?

now ,sim300 is out from market, sim900,sim900b,sim900d is new,and smaller, and cheaper

---------- Post added at 04:08 ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 ----------

there is the link for sim900, em310,mc37i,mc52i, and ublox gsm/gprs module
**broken link removed**

Hi guys,

i am new to this field, you can checkout the site which deals with the sim300 GSM modems here in bangalore, they are good in GSM modems, graylogix.com

Hopefully this helps you

Hello,
After 3 days struggle i fixed my problem of connection my modem with pc.it works.i appreciate your help.

thanks
Arun:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,
After 3 days struggle i fixed my problem of connection my modem with pc.it works.i appreciate your help.

thanks
Arun:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back