Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bode plot for L5973d switching power supply module

Status
Not open for further replies.

danesh

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I would like to know some hw did bode plot was plot for L5973d switching power supply module. I would like to know if i could calculate the Fc and phase margin using tranfesr func given in the data sheet

bode plot module

the easiest way is to use matlab ltiviewer ,
this is an example of matlab help concerning ltiview command :

ltiview({'step';'bode'},sys1,sys2)
opens an LTI Viewer showing the step and Bode responses of the LTI
models SYS1 and SYS2.

after u get the response, u can calulate phase margin and all what u want.
Hope that i understood what u're asking for .
Regards .

Bode Plot

The values are explained in this datasheet in the section on compensation. Either matlab, mathcad, or even a TI calculator can plot the gain/phase once you have the transfer function.

What is your goal? Do you want to change the loop values and re-calculate gain/phase, or just to check how close their calculations are to the plots given in the datasheet?

Re: Bode Plot

Hello,

I was trying to check the 3dB BW and gain BW product from hand calculation vs simulation. The reuslts varies greatly. My amplifier is a normal 7 transistor differential amplifier. is there any program I can used to confirm my calculation. I want to determine the loop BW and the phase margin. And also to determine the dominant pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.