Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a cold weather plants for greenhouse project

Status
Not open for further replies.

cd6

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cold weather plants

hello ppol!

my thesis group is putting up a project that replicates a fully automalted greenhouse. all of the environmental factors would be simulated using several hardware and sensors.

as part of the testing phase, we plan to grow a plant specimen using our controlled environment. although this "plant-growing" phase ahould be completed in the shortest span of time.

we reside in a tropical country, thus having a plant specimen that requires cold environment/weather is needed in our project (during the testing phase).

what plants can we use in our project?

thnx!

Re: cold weather plants

That is a very interesting project... If i may suggest, investigate on environment control systems for data center or things like that, they control humidity and temperature...

About the plants, what about potatoes, as i know they grow in the highlands, cold weather and there are a variety of species of potatoes, you could even try selling them and grown new kinds of potatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back