Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help to choose a best controller for my balancing robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomgun_lc

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, actually i have some problem to choose the best controller for my balancing robot.
I consider that i can't build this balancing robot without a correct controller.

This is my under project balancing robot specification:
- I only use the X axis of ADXL 202, to measure the tilt from my balancing robot.
- I only use 1 DC motor for my balancing robot to avoid some problem if i use 2 DC motor
- I use AVR AtMega 16 as a microcontroller to process all of the sensor reading.
- I use PWM to drive this DC Motor.

This balancing robot's system is a complex system. If i used a mathematical computatio, it will make me so confused because this is non linear second orde parabolic, is it difficult to get the equation.
How to make this complex system into simple system?
Is it better if i use fuzzy controller?But how?Or tuning PID?
How to implement fuzzy controller into AVR ATMega 16?
Need ur help and your opinion!!

Thank You very much.

Try the CY8C29466.

Re: Need help to choose a best controller for my balancing r

Is it better than AVR AT mega 16?How about PID controller. I want to implement this inverted pendulum with fuzzy controller but how to do that??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back