Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The CCNA Certification & prospects of work after getting

Status
Not open for further replies.
CCNA

I thought all around the world has this certificate. Unless china didn't use any CISCO product.

CCNA

I want to know how is the scope after getting the CCNA Certification
well, after completing CCNA cert, you have practical knowledge about router configuration, switch configuration, implimentation of access list, protocol implimentaion etc,
after this course you can take a better job for admin work with router amd switch

Added after 3 minutes:

what is the CCNA?

ccna is certi course offered by cisco,
through this course you have much familiar with router and switch.

Re: CCNA

tripathi said:
I want to know how is the scope after getting the CCNA Certification
well, after completing CCNA cert, you have practical knowledge about router configuration, switch configuration, implimentation of access list, protocol implimentaion etc,
after this course you can take a better job for admin work with router amd switch

Added after 3 minutes:

what is the CCNA?

ccna is certi course offered by cisco,
through this course you have much familiar with router and switch.
so how long does it take for a newbie to grip CCNA.
if i have some knowledge of OSI and AD HOC.

CCNA

Normally, a CCNA course takes you 5days full time. Or you can study it by yourself. Once you feel that you can sit for the exam, then you can sit for it.
It's hard to say how long you need, but depends on your effort and time allocated.

**broken link removed**

Cisco books , tutorials..

thanks very much.

look ..............

i want to go into the networking field ...

to work in linux envioronment wht are thing i shd know ....
shelscripting is needed or not....

wht line i shd consider .. application or codeing part ..

which line now have the best option?

which are the best network manufacturer other then cisco?

CCNA

after you have CCNA certefied you can working as IT , when you want to learn more you can study CCDA this refer to how Design the network and troublshoting about design, and then CCDP this is the profesional of network design after that you entering the level of design network.

I am CCNA 2.0 (which is expired also:) )

I did it when i was graduating in Engg. and when i got my first job as Network Administrator, it helped me because i was not experienced but had theoratical knowledge.. So, remember, certifications give you knowledge..
Now, i m in Telecomm field, also having Masters degree, so CCNA is of no worth for me, BUT KNOWLEDGE NEVER DIES..

the concepts i got from CCNA even helps me now...

Naveed

CCNA

the use of CCNA certificate is in networking and in the componies providing the service of Internet.

It's a great start to get your CCNA. No need to go for MCSD as well in my opinion. Once you get a job as a netowrk engineer you can ask your company to sponsor you to get your CCDA, CCNP etc...

CCNA

just a query!
I have done a Network management certificate course from IIM-C this summer (Linux based)

Now i am intrested in CCNA and MCSE.
I need to know
1) If both of them require any practical knowledge/exams as well. Coz theory is what i can sit and do... but i will find it hard to get practical experience?

2)Course structure diffrence b/w CCNA and MCSE?

3) Can i go for them simeltaneously?

4) price of both exams?

5) How to register for both exams?

CCNA

Havent any 1 gt answer?

Recently i passed my CCNA exam with the help of my little bit knowledge of networking and hardware concepts.For CCNA exam i got help with this site certxpert.com. So please tell me what will i do next.

CCNA certification does not guarantee a job. At least in Hyderabad, there are so many. You need hands on working knowledge in networking to perform in interviews

Experience, that's what guarantee you a job. You can have load of different certs and no experience and you may loose competition with soem experience person.

Status
Not open for further replies.