Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adaptive Channel Estimation for MIMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

udit

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am currently trying to simulate Block RLS for SC- MIMO using STBC. I am attaching the paper. While Reading the paper I found the it was mentioned that in Value of δ used in Block RLS is very large. But in normal RlS the value of δ is usually very small around 0.1 or 0.01. Could any body tell me the approximate value of δ used in Block based RLS.

Also In Block based NLMS what is the approximate value of µ and ε. In normal NLMS generally ε is a very small value and 0 ≤ µ ≤ 2. Does this condition hold for block based NLMS too.

Thank you

Hi ,
I have simulated MIMO CHANNEL Estimation for MIMO USING Block based NLMS Algorithm. SPACE time block coding is used. I am attaching the matlab code. Please analyse and post your comments. If you have identified anything please write back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back