Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Artificial Intelligence in Biometric devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

zainmirza

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hii...i want to make project on Artificial Intelligence and i have chosen Biometric Devices..now i need information regarding the Artificial Intelligence in Biometric Devices..can anyone send me any info of wat kind of Artificial Intelligence is in Biometric Devices..

well ...i hv told u before ...it is very diffcult to maintain the Biometric devices and the AI at the same time in a project .......well if the literature helped u then click on helped me button....byeeeeee

but i heard the working of the biometric devices is the AI itself..is it correct?

i heard that the functions and the processes that r being performed in the biometric devices is considered to b the Artificial Intelligence itself..is it true??if it is..then it means we shd keep our self towards the abstract level..instead of goin in details by searching and sorting..only working itself covers the requirement of the project.

ya i will send u the copy..and yes do lemme know the flaws and the material wich ahd either b included or xcluded in the Biometric devices..thanks alot

Status
Not open for further replies.