Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Requirements for fresher VLSI job in Pune , India

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rohitgalatage

hi anybody knows about fresher requirements in VLSI , at Pune India

vlsi companies in pune

Try naukri.com

Thx+

vlsi companies pune

how simple that every body know about job search engines timesjobs, naukri.com, monsterjobs.com etc. say some thing new

amcc pune jobs

Try naukri.com

SIR ..WHAT A GOOD REPLAY U GAVE!!.BUT GETTING JOB IS NOT THAT MUCH SIMPLE IN IC INDUSTRY.

amcc india pune

if you are only BE/BTech and have done course in VLSI then you may get a job. However if you do Mtech preferably in VLSI design or microelectronics you can get better job.

marvell pune

yes jobs are pretty difficult to find these days....

amcc, pune

that we already know everybody is aware of that
yesterday i got call for interview for JRF in ISRO
It is good to do JRF or a job for experience. which has more value.

marvell semiconductor pune

Do some course from Bit Mapper , or Pune University(or alike) , and you mit land up a VLSI job in pune.

Try sending resume to mid and small sized VLSI companies like einfochip, Ni2 Designs etc... and u mit get a call.

but the bottom line is : " Chances of a fresher (Not Holding Masters) gettin a job in VLSI in India are quite low "

anyway...good luck !!!

ni2 logic

Let me tell you first of all. People says that go get in to this Industry is bit tought.
But if you try full fledged, definatly you will get it.

As far as Pune is concern
1. Conexant formerly Paxonet
2. Metta Technology
3. Ten Silica funded by Vinod Dham-- intel
4. Ni2 Logic
3. Einfochip
4. Sasken
5. cradle tech
6. Ingot sameeer palnitkar's company i mean funded
7. Aftek
8. Still more

Vijay c.

pune vlsi companies

what are the basic requirements or knowlegde we need to to get jobs in this company?

amcc-pune

For Freshers

1. Basic Fundamentals
2. Way to think different
3. Cool mind
4. Ability to grasp and learn fast

For Exp. Guy

point 1 to 4 + Exp.....

vlsi jobs in pune

Hi,
As far as requirements from Freshers are concerned, they only look for attitude, Ability to learn new things, and the fundamentals of the field you want to be in.
Apart from that if you have done some good projects then prepare that well.

Thanks
Shaikh Sarfraz

amcc pune india

I don't think its difficult to find a job in VLSI if you have talent. Anyways, the best thing to do is to do a post graduate diploma from CDAC or any other reputed institute. The PG diploma make a fine base and is very much recognised in the industry.
The placements at such PG cources is much better with good options ranging from TI to small / mid sized companies.
To add to Vijay C 's list of companies, I guess Wipro also does harcore VLSI work in Pune.
To be honest if you want to be in VLSI industry; Bangalore is the ONLY destination!!

lsi logic pune

so in short we have to do some course on vlsi from a institute

cann't we learn the basics our self

lsi research & dev. pune pvt. ltd

Hi,
Ofcourse you can learn the basics yourself. But you cann't get the oppurtunity to work on the tools, as the licenses are quite costly. Even if you have access to the tools you have to develop your own understanding on the circuits.

So the training institutes provide good platform to launch your carrier.

Thanks
Shaikh Sarfraz

greek companies tel fax email

i think if we can arrange few development kits we can start learning by our selfs.
as student versions, trial version and open source are available.

vlsi company in pune

Pune....good options there....

And more planning to set shop there

ni2 logic

Tensilica was not funded by Vinod Dham, it is the other company Newis Networks in Pune which is funded by him. Also Nvidia has started some verification team in pune. Try these 2 companies as they are hiring.

list of companies in cerebrum it park,pune

what about wipro? What kinf of work are they into ?

amcc + pune

tensilica is funded by vinod dham..

Status
Not open for further replies.