Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

max_transition in primetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

siva_7517

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
max_transition

Hi,

I am using Primetime for static timing analysis. How to resolve my max_transition violation? I got to know this violation after generating a report from command report_constraint.

thanx
siva

primetime max_transition

Pls, see the "Matrix computing" book. I saw on amazon.com

dc will try to solve this kind of violations, through lower 'cost functions', if the optimized netlist still have violations, you should locate the spot, may be you have to change your design, or just skipp it, leave it to physical designer, depends on the reason of the violations.

archillios said:
dc will try to solve this kind of violations, through lower 'cost functions', if the optimized netlist still have violations, you should locate the spot, may be you have to change your design, or just skipp it, leave it to physical designer, depends on the reason of the violations.

Also check the constraints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back