Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adobe designer: how to convert xml template to pdf ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mozart123456

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Adobe designer

I am using Adobe designer to to make a template. Its like a form. People can enter text and then they have an option to email it to someone. Now after they enter the text in the required fields in the form, they send it, the receiving end has to import the file as it transfers it in xml format. Its annoying as not everyone has adobe designer and not everyone knows how to import in xml format.

Do you guys know how I can send a form and the custom test entered by users, but one can receive and open it using adobe reader not adobe designer.

Or do you know any other software that one can add text to and send as pdf and not xml.

Simply stating, i dont want to send a pdf file that has editable items in xml format. I want to send it so others can open it using adobe reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back