Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to improve the system performance of ad hoc networks using neural network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

et_guy

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone tell me how exactly can one apply the concept of neural network and improve the system performance of an ad hoc network?I really need some good info on this aspect, since it is related to my project work

Re: Ad Hoc Networks

hi
i dont know much about neural networks...i present here some vague ideas...
...but there are some issues in ad hoc networks that can be dealt well with neural network fundas...
* Dynamic MAC
* security in MANET
* maulticasting
* and with neural network concepts u can think of developing a new routing method like routing based on battery back up of the nodes, geographic location of the nodes, deriving from any MANET routing protocols like DSDV, WRP, FSR etc.

Re: Ad Hoc Networks

et_guy said:
Can anyone tell me how exactly can one apply the concept of neural network and improve the system performance of an ad hoc network?I really need some good info on this aspect, since it is related to my project work

You may get help from this link:

**broken link removed**

Please mark "helped me" if that was of some help to you.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.