Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cell phone jammer circuit diagram, ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite useful in fact. It's only illegal to use a phone jammer in some countries but not in every country as I know..

Dear jammers

Have you ever considerd what happens if someone wants to call 112 or 911 emergency services.
It can kill somebody !

Equipment as this is not reasonable and is higly prosecuted in most countries.
I do not see the point for anybody would consider building something like this.

rgds

I agree with you completely

do you ever consider what happens when your phone goes off so many times during a movie it drives someone crazy enough to stand up and stab the person in the eye? your phone ringing can kill somebody!

but i guess you never considered that.

Re: simple cell phones jammer schema

Cellphone jammer can inhibit pulse generator of people have a pacemaker,can operate 200 square meter,don't play with this!! what is application? to disturb people?

Re: schematics of cell phone jammer

how can I transform the GSM jammer to 3G cell phone jammer; what can I add or change in the cct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back