Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cell phone jammer circuit diagram, ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
cellular phone jammer circuits

the shema is not easy to build

mobile phone signal jammer project

WOW this is cool im jsut a beggner on the Parallax Basic Stamp2 I made areal cool project its liek a local exchage for telephones.

mobile phone jammer india circuit diagram

How can someone who talks/types like this:

"hey pls send me the workable circuit diagram of cell jammers, im workin on this frm past few months n im not sure which is gonna work fine with 1800Mhz frequecy.pls forward the working ckt diag on my email add that is omermasood1987(at)gmail.com
i just joined this community after seeing this post but when im opening it some message is comin abt the points.I will purchase once the ckt works........thanks."

Manage to muster up the brain power to put together any electronic device, much less a very complicated RF jammer. This thread seems full of these "it coo 2 tlk lik dis an i wna bilda jam er or emp ttyl rofl dawg shit" dumbasses.

I swear, people who can't even express themselves in a coherent fashion have no business even plugging in a soldering iron. They should all be banned (with the rare exception of people who don't speak English and are making a good attempt).

Sorry for the rant. Surely there are others here who feel the same. Right?

d-i-y gsm signal jammer scheme

vandelay said:
...snip...

EDIT:
I'm also amused that 7 people have made their 1st posting on this page alone. Welcome to EDAboard...

What is even more amusing is the amount of users who are posting from the SAME IP address.

To be clear to any users, yes your IP is recorded for every post and this can be seen by any moderator who can easy check by one mouse click how many other users post from same IP.

A single user creating multiple accounts and posting an answer or response to their own question will be considered spamming.

Sometimes the users will be simply delete and the IP banned, sometimes the whole thread will be delete and the users/IP banned.

:F

electromagnetic bomb circuit diagram

i like how dmk's post above exactly matches the one i referenced TWO YEARS AGO (see page 1 of this thread).

still relevant & kick'n ass. her design is great.

but for all the people that wanted to build one of these, not much posting about their uses & experiences ...

Mr.Cool

simple cell phones jammer schema

Hi there,
For some reason the schematics don't show up :( but most of these jammers are for cells etc. Any help on the following would be appreciated. I need to construct a jammer. It'll only be for very close range and i believe @50MHz. Any help?? Also could i adjust the range to say 10MHz increments from 0-50MHz?
Much thanks in advance

basic workable circuit diagrams

Where can I get the parts?????

cell phone jammer shcematics and parts list

It has been seven years after the first news was reported about cell phone jammer, now cell phone jammer become common in lots of countries and it is known by more and more persons. you can find this kind of item by just typing cell phone jammer in google, you will find the manufacture just like wirelessphonejammer.com , and the price become lower and lower.
Though in some countries, the product is illegal, its existence prove it is needed by some persons

bomb jammer

HI every1.

We have a problem here where we pray. Frequency jammers are needed here.
Can any1 build a frequency jammer for me at reasonable price.
I will order many if it works well at a range of 80 feet.
Affordable also!

Thanx.
Mail me at webmastersck@gmail.com

cell phone jamming circuit diagram

Thank you very much for such a great idea.

free cell phone jammer circuit diagram

hiii...can u please give me details about this project plzzz....just 5days 2 go...plzzz ... this project sounds intresting....please send me the details....my id is chotu_569@yahoo.com..i am waiting 4 ur reply... tc...bubyee...

build a cellular jammer

Hi all,
Nice thread, this! Even the non-tech discussions - illegal stuf. I've heard that the US government employs professional hackers to safeguard federal networks/databases. But they also say hacking is illegal, right?

By the way, I get another question/idea from this thread:
Is it possible to make a jammer for keyless car-entry systems?

cheers
john

Re: cell phone jammer

Well the cell phone jammers can at times be dangerous too, when one needs to call the emergency services. It can even kill somebody.

rogwilliam said:
Well the cell phone jammers can at times be dangerous too, when one needs to call the emergency services. It can even kill somebody.
Basically the Jammers range will be limited to few meters, beyond which the cell phone will be active. And its a fact that an advantage will be followed by a disadvantage...Cheers

hey can some one tell me how to make a cell phone jammer circuit

Re: cell phone jammer circuit diagram

Hi,all.
I would only advise using a cell phone jammer kit in places where cellular telephone usage is highly annoying and socially unacceptable, i.e. a resturant, movie theatre, classroom, etc.

Otherwise, I think it would be best to leave people alone. However, in these situations, it is rather difficult to get caught or for the FCC to do anything about it. If you're running it 24/7 out of your apartment and telling everyone about it, then you do deserve to get caught and it would be much easier to find the source of the interference to implicate you criminally.

Everyone loves to huff and puff indignatly on the Internet. The FCC can't do anything more than try to question you (and you can refuse to talk to them) and try to take signal readings outside your residence.
Here are some online sales about cell phone jammer i know:

Re: mobile+phone+jammer+homemade

psyko_chewbacca said:
Hi, what's the best schematic for a general use cell phone jammer?

Added after 32 seconds:

nice

Added after 23 seconds:

Thanks all for your help!
You can go to this website to know more!
**broken link removed**

i get all data but i want same for cdma dcs &3g

this website sells them, $26 with free shipping.

**broken link removed**

Jammer is very useful. it also can seperate different functions,such as gps jammer,mobile jammer (include 3g,cdma,gsm),wifi jammer,bluetooth jammer. there also have painting style ,we also can use it as spy device.haha ,interesting !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back