Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tracking Satellite Antenna??

Status
Not open for further replies.

acewu

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Excuse me,have who Know this to is what satellite antenna?

**broken link removed**
&
**broken link removed**

Quation:
1.Is this the Microstrip planer array antenna?Or other?(EX: Dish Antenna).
2.Dose he use how the IDU(Antenna Controller) Control the hold to aim at a satell-
ite?And be free form neighboring Satellite Interference?

Antenna is microstrip planar array.
Antenna controller changes the phases of array and in this way the antenna beam direction. Tracking speed is about 60°/sec.

Borber said:
Antenna is microstrip planar array.
Antenna controller changes the phases of array and in this way the antenna beam direction. Tracking speed is about 60°/sec.

Thanks for Borber,but "Antenna controller changes the phases of array and in this way the antenna beam direction.",Do you have other data or books?

This Kind of Antenna should be combine the "microstrip "and the "phase array antenna" of hybrid body.

The friend who has interest can serch for in the forum. I am also just in the learning!

I also find out its inner structure photograph to provide everyone with the reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back