Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Explaination of 144 MHz PA with MRF317 amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

rishi_azzuris

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
explanation of circuit

hi everybody

i'm goin to built this amplifier. i hope anybody out there could help me by telling me what is the function and use of the vhf choke and every other components on this circuit. i need a detail explanation on the functions of component and how this circuit works. thank you so much

Re: explanation of circuit

Make a schematic. Then it should be easy to tell you.

Re: explanation of circuit

vhf choke's function is to prevent rf signal influences dc bias circuit so as minimum as possible rf signal power dissipates in dc bias circuit.

C1 and C5 r coupling capacitors, aimed to prevent dc signal (bias) from previous stage enters the stage and dc signal at current stage enters next stage.

L1-C2-C3 and L2-C4 are transistor's matching impedances
Dr1, Dr3, Dr2 r VHF choke

R1 : bias resistance
D1 : voltage regulator, to minimize effect of powersupply's ripple on transistor base's bias

C6 : decoupling capacitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back