Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mechanical related stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hishamsaleh

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi...

I want to control such a mechanical parts (Robot)... But I need a lot of informations from mechanical engineers... so:

1) i need to control DC motor to make ~60 round/sec (forword) and one shot!! then to be able to move backword at the same speed but I need it to stop after 30 rounds, then 40, 50, and 60... the problem is that I need a 12v motor... 1Horse power... and the movement should be accuret and fast... (If i'm not clear enough tell me and I will attach pics for it)

2) any one know such a wonderful site like elektroda but for mechanical stuff... elektroda is electronics relaterd site... NOT MECHANICAL:(((

thanks a lot...

thank you zoovy... but my problem is not with the electronic controlers... it's with the mechanical motors and switches... your links is for electronic programing controling cards...

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back