Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Photoresist Searching in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
uv photoresist india

At home I make my PCB prototypes using a NEGATIVE Dry Film very similar to this one (different exposure sensitivity: 35mj):
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

With film made on a Postscript printer* instead of a Gerber plotter and this type of Photoresist, I can get 6mils traces without any problem.

*) Agfa, Linotype, Scitex, ...

Just as an example of the procedure, see: https://www.instructables.com/id/Killer-PCBs/

P.S. you have to render the printer output "negative"!

technova sesitizer a&b

Hi,
We are from China manufacturing of spray etching machines, We have developed a solution of liquid photo resist in a laboratory here for our etching customers, as photo resist from USA and other countries are very expensive
This resist has a capability to expose even a hairline, as we sell double side exposure machines also for double side PCB we can expose both sides with this Photo Resist.
We are selling this in India, for pricing and details mail us at sales@ideafactory.co.in
Regards
Wadhwa Ajay
Director
Idea Factory Equipments (P) Ltd

photoresist spray for pcb

idea_factory said:
Hi,
We are from China manufacturing of spray etching machines, We have developed a solution of liquid photo resist in a laboratory here for our etching customers, as photo resist from USA and other countries are very expensive
This resist has a capability to expose even a hairline, as we sell double side exposure machines also for double side PCB we can expose both sides with this Photo Resist.
We are selling this in India, for pricing and details mail us at sales(at)ideafactory.co.in
Regards
Wadhwa Ajay
Director
Nice Ajay jee !!
First time we are seeing this type product in India . perhaps you would be the first, if you have plan to make and sell sensitized PCBs as many hobbyists would like to have for critical layouts. This effort may be in addition to your normal business line.

Is it sold in small aerosol cans please?

photoresist positive 20

This is avialble in thick liquid form, Coaing can be applied using screen frame as shown in bakground of pic
We also have thiiner density solution to be used with compressor and spray, but it would not suit you, as most of you are into hobby and we do not sell less then 1 kg,
Aerosol can is not practical for production and all of our customer concern is costing and production

About sensitised PCB will be a very small business, but using our resist you can put the resist yourself

For those who are not aware , Our resist has a shelf life of 6 months
Regards
WA

Re: how to make pcb photoresist

idea_factory said:
Hi,
We are selling this in India, for pricing and details mail us at sales(at)ideafactory.co.in
Regards
Wadhwa Ajay
Director

Hai Wadhwa Ajay jee,

I am interested in this product. Is it possible to have any sample qty to try out.

Can you please provide the price for this product.

Shiveni....

Microkid.co.cc

Added after 1 minutes:

rajudp said:
if you want only small qty i an help

Hai rajudp

Yes a small qty is enough to try out. Can you please help me in getting this DRY Flim.

PCB Photoresist

mail me your address

Re: PCB Photoresist

rajudp said:
mail me your address

Dear Rajudp,

Thanks for your lightning fast reply.

My address:

Shivashanmugam,
Microkid
room no.23, First floor,
VMC complex,
50 Sathy Road,
Veerappan chatram,
Erode - 638004
Tamil nadu
India

eagerly waiting for your reply.

PCB Photoresist

dear Shivashanmugam,

it is on the way to you

rajudp said:
dear Shivashanmugam,

it is on the way to you

ear rajudp,

Man you'r great.

Thanks a lot :D

Hi,

Is the photoresist from ideafactory available in Bangalore? Who is dealer ?

regards,
badrinath

shiveni said:
rajudp said:
dear Shivashanmugam,

it is on the way to you

ear rajudp,

Man you'r great.

Thanks a lot :D

Dear rajudp,

I have received the materials. Thnaks for your time & help.

Trying it today. will post the results.

PCB Photoresist

the power is sodium carbonate, developer for negative photoresist

rajudp said:

Dear Rajudp,

The result is amazing. i am using wet lamination method.

I have a self made exposure box with Philips actinic BL 20 x2 tubes with a hight of 6 inch.

The first trial with 12 min exposure tracks are very good but the SMD pads are all joints.

The second trial with 5 min exposure 95% of tracks are perfect. 5% tarcks are joints in SMD.

Now tring the third trial with 2 min exposure.

Added after 1 hours 10 minutes:

shiveni said:
rajudp said:

Dear Rajudp,

The result is amazing. i am using wet lamination method.

I have a self made exposure box with Philips actinic BL 20 x2 tubes with a hight of 6 inch.

The first trial with 12 min exposure tracks are very good but the SMD pads are all joints.

The second trial with 5 min exposure 95% of tracks are perfect. 5% tarcks are joints in SMD.

Now tring the third trial with 2 min exposure.

Third trial near to perfection but still some close tracks are got joints.

Here is the results.

The exposure tube height is 4.5 inch philips actinic BL20 x2 tubes.

exposed to 2.5 minutes. developing is not a problem.

Tracks are firm and withstanding for more presures when brushing up.

only issue is close tracks are getconnected.

Dear Rajudp,

Any advice on this.

I will post the result photos tomorrow.

Thnks......

PCB Photoresist

for closed tracks i normally reduce the exposure time. please check the negative and put some weight on glass to make good contact between copper clad and negative. what type of negative you are using transparent sheet or true film , for very sharp and near tracks i will make negative from the positive , i normally use lith film but that require dark room i usually make negative in night with all door closed ( i don't have a dark room ). now i am using UV lith film( not required dark room ) but it is working with transparent positive but not with paper positive. ( i made my exposure box with 4 * 18 watt uv tube) . somebody told me paper positive will work with metal halide lamps. i bought the lamp but not tested yet.

wet lamination will work fine . i pass it through laminating machine after wet laminating the copper clad. if you have lamination machine try that else cover the copper clad with a soft cloth and use cloth iron to apply heat then it will give good result.

heat is needed for good bonding the copper clad and photo resist. make sure all water is wiped away

i am not using any brush i only use hand to rub while washing with water a soft brush will do the job

normally i use 90 to 180 secends for exposure

Hai,

Here is the photos

trail - 1

Hai,

Here is the photos

trail - 2

Hai,

Here is the photos

This one is much better but still SMD pads are having joints.

Hai,

Here is the photos

This is one is much better.

PCB Photoresist

are you heat the copper clad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back