Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF and Microwave Testing and Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppet1

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Looking for resources on how to use RF test equipment (network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power meters etc etc) any books, presentations or papers?

thanks

Puppet1 said:
Looking for resources on how to use RF test equipment (network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power meters etc etc) any books, presentations or papers?

thanks

I have some book and paper about them.But they are larger than 10MB.
So if you give me your e-mail address, I can sent it to you.

you can go to the web site of manufacturer or see user's guidline book of the product

For my knowledge, using RF instruments, the greatest risk is mechanical, rather than electric, namely connector demage.
Look for Agilent (hp) AN "principles of connector care" or similar title. Read carefully and apply practically.
Good connector coupling practice, give to the user a precision method of operation, not found on other books or papers.
The accuracy of every RF & microwave measurement depend strongly on how the connectors and cables are "good".
Also, the ultimate uncertainty, is often related to the transmission line geometry and it's connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back