Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fractal antenna research and design

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing microstrip fractal antenna designs with **broken link removed** antenna software.

Re: koch snowflake patch antenna

can u upload it?

Re: fractal antenna design software

Hi!

Is here anybody who is interested in this exciting topic(means fractal antennas, fractal resonators, fractals in electromagnetics and other applications)?? I'd like to share my experiences with other antenna researchers.
Eirp

sir iam intrested to do research in fractal antennas for my mtech project can sugest me topics for that

Re: koch snowflake uhf antenna

Hi!! eirp...

I want to PHD on fractal antenna can u suggest any topic related to that.....

sir,iam doing my mtech project in fractal antennas,can you send me papers on this to my mail s.ravi452@gmail.com

Can anybody help me to suggest how to find the dimension in cross shape antenna for a particular frequency . I am designing using DRA.

Why not take some formula, generate layout and do 2d/3d simulation over some range of input parameters, use criteria to find good solution?

For single patch antenna with fed on one side: for frequency F vary W,H: W=1mm to 100mm, H=1mm to 100mm. Delta=0.001mm. Find best radiation pattern, S11, etc.
For fractal antenna: for frequency F take formula, vary formula parameters with some Delta. Generate layout for each iteration, Find best radiation patterm, S11, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back