Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I get BT3*10mm BH screws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm trying to order some extra screws for a project I'm working on. In the manual, they are called "BT3*10mm BH screw." However, I am not able to find the right place to buy these from. I searched for anything BT3 but could not find the correct match. Does anyone know what the part number means or where I can find the right screw to match this one? Attached is a picture of the screw I need. The threaded length is 10mm.

Thanks

Re: Ordering Screws

I think what you are showing in your picture is a 3x10mm blind taper, binding head sheet metal screw. The BT stands for blind taper; the BH stands for binding head; 3x10mm is the size. You might have to file the point off of a standard sheet metal screw to get your blind taper - they're hard to find without a point.

Take a look here for a source:https://www.hobbiesr.com/dtx/dtx-111/dtxq0207.htm

jayc

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back