Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to check the connections in the PCB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

povi

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I WANT TO KNOW TO CHECK THE CONNECTIONS IN THE PCB .
IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHECK THE COMPONENTS OF PCB LIKE CAPACITOR ,RESISTORS ARE IN SERIES OR PARALLEL .

CAN WE DESIGN A PCB AT HOME .

Re: PCB

hiye povi,

it is possible to check the connection of pcb if you want to see if it is connected to each other. you can just use a multimeter and switch it to the diode mode. if i am not wrong. as for parallel or serial connection check ... i don't think it is possible. i think the only way is to personally check it. and yes, we can design a pcb ourself. manually, u can draw the pcb ( which is usually not perfect ) by using a kind of pen to do it or with some kind of stickers ( don't know what it's called ) and put acid on the board. but it is usually terrible (at least for me ) or u can use freeware like eagle pcb to do it. print it on a transparent slides ( OHP Slides ) and use the ultra violet board ( I think ) to do it .... i am not so sure how ... hope it helps you and correct me if i am wrong.

regards,
Jeffrey

Added after 53 minutes:

try this link to

has all u want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back