Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Differential to Single Ended Folded Cascode Opamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anachip

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
differential-to-single-ended

Hi,

I'm looking forward for a opamp design with 70 to 80dB gain. My opamp need to be differential to single ended output to be used as an error amplifier. Please suggest me any folded cascode opamp (NMOS input stage) with single ended output. Any journals or technical paper of schematic will be helpful.

Thanks,
Anachip.

differential to single ended site:edaboard.com

Hallo ,

If u have any text books like Razavi, David Jones its not complex to design it and u can change dimensions r u can add an output stage based on ur application where ur using it.

regards..

folded cascode op amp .pdf

To obtain gains as high as 80dB, a two stage amplifier seems more convenient. You may use a folded cascode as the first stage (easily 40 to 50dB), and add 30dB more with a common source second stage (with Miller compensation).

You can obtain the ways of designing a folded cascode op in the Allen's book!

u can go for folded cascode single ended ..
by desinging very carefully ..
manish

go through this lik u will get enough information
**broken link removed**

just look for the book by lee baker boyce.in this book you will find designing of differential to single ended folded cascode opamp.

for higher gain you may need to implement gain boosting technique

Do you just want one stage or two stage. Two stages topology will be very straightforward by adding a mirro loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back