Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

German Component Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastcomponents

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

I recently moved to Germany, and I'm trying to find some component suppliers / catalogue retailers here. I have already found Conrad.de

Please can anyone recommend any others in Germany?

thanks,

Tom.

----------------------
Fast Components - the best way to buy components
www.fastcomponents.co.uk

try schukat ...is most competitive than conrad...
h*ttp://www2.schukat.com/schukat/schukat_cms_de.nsf/index/home

//a

Thank you for your help.

In addition to a source for my own projects, I wanted to establish a contact with some German catalogue retailers so that we can approach them about stocking our components sets, which are selling well in the UK.

We also do a lot of China sourcing and so smaller German suppliers like Conrad and Schukat are ideal, because they tend not to source many of their electronic components direct from China yet (there is often a long chain of middlemen).

In the UK, suppliers like Digikey, RS and Farnell already have deep Chinese supply chains, where as people like Maplin, Rapid and Hills (which are still quite big) don't - therefore they make perfect customers for us!

If you can think of any more, please let me know...

Thanks,

Tom.

----------------------
Fast Components - the best way to buy components
www.fastcomponents.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back