Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vision System For A Robotic Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowinu

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi there,

i need to have some ideas how to connect a wireless vision system on my robot project. any recommandations ? and what type of RF frequency do i need to transmit data ? i'm new to RF stuff!

crowinu

Take a look at off-the-shelf miniature 2.4GHz video transmission system:
**broken link removed**
I wouldn't design and build a video system like this from scratches ..

Regards,
IanP

IanP said:
Take a look at off-the-shelf miniature 2.4GHz video transmission system:
h**p://www.hobbytron.com/Mini-Wireless-Micro-Spy-Camera-2-4-GHz-.html
I wouldn't design and build a video system like this from scratches ..

Regards,
IanP

infact i'm not going to build the vision systme, i need something siple to interface with pc to display on the vcr of the pc. the one you told me is good as-size :) even the price is not that expensive :)

That is good, but also bear in mind that the range is only 150 meters. If you want something over 5 km, you need a Amatuer Radio License, if you live in USA.

Another option I would like to mention is wireless webcam. The price is comparable to the one previously mentioned, but it utilizes internet. And you can watch the video over your computer as long as both your computer and the camera have internet connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back