Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sigma delta modulator: Verilog code to MATLAB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eejli

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
delta sigma modulator verilog code

Hi guys,

I have a serious problem.

I have verilog code for a third order delta sigma modulator but donot have its simulink model.

How can I get the frequency domain characteristics of the modulator such as the STF,NTF and output spectrum? Verilog has only transient result.

Many thanks!

sigma delta modulator matlab

eejli said:
Hi guys,

I have a serious problem.

I have verilog code for a third order delta sigma modulator but donot have its simulink model.

How can I get the frequency domain characteristics of the modulator such as the STF,NTF and output spectrum? Verilog has only transient result.

Many thanks!

knowing the transient output and the modulator structure is enough to transfer result in the time domain into the frequency domain

delta sigma code

Dear eejli,
Can you share verilog code for a third order delta sigma modulator to me?

I have building third order delta sigma model in verilog,but,I aways to encounter in verilog code .

thank you very much.

sigma delta modulator site:edaboard.com

See sth about FFT. Just do a FFT to the transient results, you will get the spectrum.

Added after 1 minutes:

See sth about FFT and window function. Just do a FFT to the transient results, you will get the spectrum.

sigma delta+matlab

are you guys talking about Verilog code for the digital part of sigma delta converter? Isn't a modulator analog block?
Can anyone explain me a bit?

Thank you.

sigma delta modulator

I think eejli talking about a digital delta-sigma modulator. It may be used in a fractinal-N frequency synthesizer or a DA converter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back