Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for sensors to detect human as apart from animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhi_yi

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sensors to detect human

hi there, please help me :)

please tell me any kind of sensors that can detect if human passes the range of the sensors and it can distinguish between human and animals..

thank you :)

Re: sensors to detect human

Look for" Pet immune PIR/Microwave dual technology motion detector"

"The pet motions that I have found work well in most situations are the Paradox Digiguard 75 dual lense infrared device (for animals up to 70 lbs), and the Detection System DT500, dual technology motion (for animals up to 100 lbs). I use the Paradox motion for ALL installations, and substitute the DT500 "moose proof" motion only when problems occur. Most companies make pet immune motions that work very well within their stated limits. These two just happen to be the two devices I have had the best luck with."

Example: http://www3.sympatico.ca/rh.campbell/pet_motions.htm

Regards,
IanP

Re: sensors to detect human

you can use ultrasound transmiter and receiver to do that it'sraidly avialable and easy to use i use it in my graduation project to detect the presence of human in front of access control system

Added after 4 minutes:

to differnitiate between human and animal you can use two sensors fixed in different hights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back