Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a university project (Electrical Engineering)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronny_rm

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys...im Electrical engineering student...i have a problem..next semester im gona have 2 projects..im working on 1 right now..but i dont have time for the second....if someone has an already project and simple and nice idea with its reports and every thing...can he/she send it...plz guy...help me..i can pay for it..that if its good...i will buy it...im living in kuwait...so no one will know :D....add me if u can help me...and we will talk..RoNNy_Rm@hotmail.com

Re: Help me plz..?

I think you should make your project byself. DOn't forget that project was given to teach you.

Help me plz..?

if u wanna project in vhdl or verilog
i help you out

Help me plz..?

yepp all the guys here will help you out with any questions you have, it wont do you good if you pay us, dont worry, just give us an idea on what you are gonna do and a lot of guys here will give you a ton of suggestions that will surely help you with your project,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back