Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

We are all from China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: From China

hello! every one here,i'm a Chinese too,and i'm do electronic business in shenzhen,so very glad to see you all here.
it's a very good website,and very grateful to my friend who told me this web sit!

From China

Hi bobo,
Nice to see somebody in electronics business. Can u tell us what exactly u do i electronics? I am from India & importing proaudio items from China.

From China

Palesha, please tell me your email address.

From China

Nice to meet you all. I also locate in shanghai china.

From China

Hi All,

I too from india, I also want to make friendship with u all ..

Have a nice day

From China

I am a chinese too.
And i'm working in shenzhen of china now.
I hope we will be good friends.

Sure. I like to make friends. I will meet u while in Shenzhen. Now send me ur contact details.

soooooo many people from China
Welcome everyone
Edaboard is for the whole world for real:)

I'm Salma from Egypt
hope we all get to be friends
wish that you all benefit from edaboard

Regards,
Salma:)

Wow.

This board really is a global village! Glad to see you all here. California boy.
hope to be friends and learn from all of you.

:D

Hi all

Welcome to EDAboard!

I am from England - English is my native language. I do not speak Chinese.

I was wondering why nobody from China has their country on their personal profile which appears on the left of their posting. Are you not proud to be Chinese?

It helps to know if the member is not an English speaker as I can make any reply in simple English and more easily understood.

regards to all ... Polymath

guys,Nice see you here,I m also from china,now in chengdu

From China

me too, From ShenZhen,China.

From China

Anyone who knows any company in Shenzhen,the Baoan district who can make circuitboards and also speak english. Many companies have no one speaking english. I need to send Gerber and Echellon files for big volume PCB manufacturing.

MrEd

Not in Shenzhen, this is in Jiang Nin District. But maybe help you.

Bye

From China

Hi,polymath.I think it's not important if we show our country on the profile or the left of the posting.It doesn't mean that we are not proudy to be Chinese.What make sence is that we come from all over the world,EDAboard gives us a chance to know each other,we should learn to and help together.

You know that China is a fast growing country.It's no doubt that China will become leader of world in 21th century.

Welcome to China!

From China

I am a Chinese student in Chengdu,nice to see guys here
regards to all pangpang29

bobxing said:
Why does eda board setup this special forum for CHina? Because so many Chinese on EDABoard?

Because due to production cost reduction requirements a lot of world wide companies are outsorsing to China and India is next. And sometimes the only way to survive for Europe based companies is to use production plants at China
But unfortunately this forum did not get its purpose (imho) because there is little information regarding China based companies - i worked few time with HK and it was little bit troubling to udnerstand chineese pronunciation. Of course my english is not better) .

I think there is a lot to gain for China regarding advertisment and marketing , and hope you guys can help us to get this information from first hands.

All my best.

From China

hi, everybody,

I'm a international sales of electronic parts, hope can make with friends with you , and hope can cooperate with you in the future.

If you interest in them , please contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back