Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WG2002 class not registered error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayson

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mentor system class not registered

Hi,

When I start the tutorial in Design Capture folder, it says some stuff that it's preparing files for the tutorial after this I do into the Design Capture program and loacte the project the tutorial says to locate, fine I locate it and when it tries to load I get an error that says \..\top.sbk Class not Registered.
After I click ok, I can view the schematic.

Second example with same error: If I go through the tutorial from Library Process (which basically you create a part, it's footprint etc) and place it into a new schematic, when I go to Compile CDB, again the same error and it cannot compile.

What does this error mean and how do I fix it?

-Jayson

mentor design capture error class not registered

Hi Jayson,

I got the same error, it's because VBDCStructSrvr40.dll wasn't registered during the installation process. Try to register it manually.

Example:
regsvr32 c:\Mentor\Shared\VBDCStructSrvr40.dll

Regards,
Elnenez

vbdcstructsrvr40.dll

It worked thanks.

How did you find out that this is what you do? How do I know if something else doesn't need to be manually done aswell?

- Jayson

design capture class not registered

I found out that the problem was it because a warning message during the installation process. I think there're no more problems.

Regards,
Elnenez

emis mentor class not registered

I heard that there is a service pack available, do you know what improvement is makes?

- Jayson

class not registered 00000010

Sorry, but I don't know the improvements it makes.
A question, Which library do you use? the one with mentor pack is very poor.

I'm not using any library. I make my own symbols and PCB footprints, thats the only way I know of working with it. Whats included is a limited considering the price of the program suite.

The problem is the XP SP1 Service pack

On the supportnet of Mentor,
He said : 'The problem is the XP SP1 Service pack'.

best regards

Jayson said:
I'm not using any library. I make my own symbols and PCB footprints, thats the only way I know of working with it. Whats included is a limited considering the price of the program suite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back