Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tutorials for Fidelity needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jossion

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fidelity

hi
i am having some difficulty in using fidelity, being a beginner in using such software. can anyone help me in giving some net tutorials to improve my knowledge in fidelity

Re: fidelity

Hi, Jossion: Please try to use the FIDELITY manual for it. At this time, some important features such as meshing on FIDELITY 4.x is not fully automated. We should be releasing the FIDELITY 5.0 very soon. FIDELITY 5.0 will feature fully automatied meshing, formula based geometry modeling (geometry dimensions can be formulas of themselves and tuning variables) and fully integrated and automated simulation and post processing (no clear boundary between GUI and simulation engine). It should simplify hte process significantly. We hope we can release it in the 1st quarter of 2006 with more examples. Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back