Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for electronic version of a book called: Who is Fourier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfheart_2001

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i heared from a friend about book called "who is fourier?"....his comments on the book seduced me to buy it...but unfortunatly, i couldnt find that book in any bookstore in my country....so i just wonder if anyone has a pdf format of this book....actually i need this book so much coz i really suffer from mr fourier theory

who is fourier pdf

you mean the great mathematician?the one who made the so famous fourier transform?

Re: who is fourier?

fourier the mathematician built the fourier theory??

A sort biography about Fourier: **broken link removed**

you can check here proably you may end up with some concepts related to fourier and his series

he is french and lived in 17s

Added after 50 seconds:

he was a very clever boy when young

ayagbasan

ayagbasan....F HIS NOT CLEVER...THEN HE WOULD NOT BE FOURIER
...... :D :D :D :D :D :D

he is a french national....he found out his theorem as a solution for equation explaining conduction of heat through a substance...

who is fourier?

for his books and articles h**p://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/References/Fourier.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back