Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any good Book on Microwave Engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

wich cand of microwave book exactly you means?

POZAR and RE.COLLIN are good for starters

Added after 22 seconds:

TRY THIS
**broken link removed**

i would like, the answers for book " electromagnetism, waves and antennas " writed by Sophocles Orfanidis.

Thanks...

For a beginner, I think the book entitled "Microwave Engineering" authored by David Pozar would be much helpful

hi,
for which purpose , means for filters or circulators you want this microwave book

but what ever may be the case "Microwave engineering " by POZAR is a book which can give full of introduction as well as good trining on microwave engineering

hi,

Foundations for microwave engineering by RE collin is one of the goodbook for Waveguides.
Microwave Engineering by David M.Pozar is the book to begin in microwave engg in general
Microwave Antenna theory and Design by S.Silver for microwave antennas..
Microwave filter, impedance matching and coupling structures by G.L. Muttaei for filters and Couplers.

can anyone please send me a devid pozar ebook to my mail... pleeeeeese.... i would be very grateful to u .......... pleeeeeeeeese....
my mail is vcvaishnavi@yahoo.co.in.....

Anyone has an up to date link to a ebook version of "foundations of microwave engineering"?
The link http://mihd.net/y1sm0c gives a corrupt rar...
I need it for a course, but don't feel like spending dozens of €/$ for it...
or mail jadex((att))mail.be...

edit: and on
http://edudirectory.50webs.com/ebooks.htm
the link to electromagnetism Ebooks leads to the microcontroller page..

edit2: sorry, the second download from the above link was not corrupt and worked. Thanks for the reference! ; )

I can suggest C.A. Balanis "Advanced Engineering Electromagnetcs".

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back