Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is possible to convert DxDesigner library to DC library?

Status
Not open for further replies.

presto

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dc to dxdesigner

Hi, there,

I'm trying to use Design Capture and Expedition PCB from Mentor Graphics in my design. However, I encoutered this library problem, as I do not feel comfortable to create every sympol and parts myself.

I've converted the PADS PowerPCB/Layout library to Expedition PCB. It works fine.

But I can only convert the PADS Powerlogic library to DxDesigner library, which does not seem to work under DC. So I wonder if there is a way to convert DxDesigner library to DC library?

Or can anyone help me to get the WG2002 package, which is said to have a library. I've tried Mentor support with no luck.

Many thanks

mentor dxdesigner library

You might contact Mentor. At MUG this year they were talking about a Bidirectional translator between DxDesigner and DC. They currently have a DC to DxDesigner (Not sure how well it works), but that doesn't really help you here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back