Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help to study im Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.
uia biomedical engineering malaysia

i want to study for master and phd in field epidemiology in malaysia. please help me to find information about it?
best regards

utm postgraduate studies

I want to apply for PhD in Linguistics in USM, I need a help in finding a supervisor from the UniSM in oreder to guide me and wirte his/her name in the form...

master in epidemology in malaysia

hello
i want to find a good university in malaysia for studing Electronics Engineering Majoring In Automation...
Which University Do U Think Will Be Good For Me?

Is MMU The Best One?

all about studying master in malaysia

I want to know a lot about USM? can anyone tell me about it?

is not good to study in malaysia?

I want to know a lot about USM? can anyone tell me about it?

professor jamuar universiti malaya

i want to know how can i eply this u

malaysia low fee universities

In Malaysia, there are quite a few Universities that in active in research. For engineering course, you can look for

1) Multimedia University, Kuala Lumpur. www.mmu.edu.my
2) International Islamic University, Kuala Lumpur. www.uia.edu.my
3) University Technology Malaysia, Johor. www.utm.edu.my
4) University Science malaysia. www.usm.edu.my
5) University Putra Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. www.upm.edu.my
6) University Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.

MMU, UTM and USM are the most active research university in Malaysia. MMU is located in cyberjaya and its quite far from KL town. But the facilities is excellent. USM is located in Penang (Multimedia Supercorridor State). You can get a lot of exposure in Penang since a lot of giant company such as Motorola, INTEL, AMD and etc are located here. It's all up to you

want study tourism in malaysia

the official language in Iran is persian not Arabic, and Iranians speak persian,the alphabets are similar somehow.but the language is totally different.

university malaya or utm or usm ?

what should be the average of degree for study in master in university in malaysia?

i like to go malaysia for study

to be more precise... MMU in malaysia has two universities... once is located in Cyberjaya, another is in Melacca.

MMU is founded in Melacca and currently the Cyberjaya MMU is the second MMU university, though cyberjaya mmu is built after the melacca mmu, but it is considered the main MMU in malaysia now as it is located in the MSC area...

however, both campuses has the same strength... though it gonna change soon...

and MMU in malaysia is the most expensive private university here...

cost of living in malaysia as a married student

I want to know a lot about USM & UTM? can anyone tell me about it?

altera penang rent place to live near altera

You can go and have a look at their website.
UTM: www.utm.edu.my
USM: www.usm.edu.my

UTM (University Technology Malaysia) mainly has courses of engineering. This Uni has the most of engineering courses in Malaysia.

USM (University Science Malaysia) mainly has courses of engineering and science. It's well known for medical and engineering.

You also can consider the oldest uni in Malaysia, UM. www.um.edu.my

low cost masters in malaysia

in Iran they speak Persian , no Arabic ! and nowadays for some field of study such as MBA , they teach also English .

postgraduate studies egypt

Hi

For any Egyptians who want to study in Malaysia.
I am an Egyptian Working in Malaysia for more than on year now and have a lot of friends Studying Msc and Phd and also a lot of friends teaching in Universities
I need to clarify few points based on my experience:
Post Graduate Studies in Malaysia is very easy. much easier than Egypt.
resources are better than Egypt.
Level of Education is very bad compared with Egypt.

So If you need to come to Malaysia to study as a full time student , it'll be better to do some effort in Egypt and you will get more knowledge and experience.
I know that it's hard to do Postgraduate studies in Egypt but the level of education in Egypt is Better.

and if you need to travel for postgraduate studies I think Europe will be better , Postgraduate studies in Many of the European Countries are almost free. Germany is an example.

for expenses of life in Malaysia in depends, you can find every thing.
If any Egyptian needs more info Just PM me

Salam
Hossam Alzomor
www(.)i-g(.)org

mmu university in malaysia kuala lumpur

kytan said:
If you want to work in a ------ country and yet get good analog design education I think the best is in Iran, those guys are really good, but usually they teach in Arabic. University of Tehran and Sharif University of Technology is quite good.
If you want to get cheap but good Analog education elsewhere Canada is a good country to go. University of Toronto, Ottawa/Carlton are very good and value for money, of course it is also very very hard to get into those places.
As far as I know there is really no solid Analog course in malaysian universities maybe you can try UPM now there is a professor there from India, Prof. Jamuar but I don't now how long more he will be there. You should check out the professors who are good in the university instead of the university themselves because most universities in Malaysia have at most 1 or 2 lecturer teaching analog and they are from PhD background not professor.
Whatever it is, there are so few analog design companies in Malaysia I am just wondering why you want to study that here most likely after you graduate you will still end up in a digital company
most of Iran universities courses teached in Persian.
and most of good universities are national and public (but with global entrance exam that hold once a year in country) and applying in them is too hard for example for applying in Sharif University and EE, your rank in Global Conquerer between 500,000 guys must be less than 150!!!!!!!!!!
in another point of view Iranian universities courses are very theoretical and more complicated and less practical.
and another thing is EE is most attractive field for Math student in High school so best student usually study in EE but most of them (and also their prof) are suitable for studying Math / Physics maybe and because of that most of Prof and student are interested in Mathematical Approaches to their courses.......
for private unv (like Azad) the fee may cost 1400USD/year and accommodation for a middle small in middle of Tehran 150USD/month but language still is a big problem.

what study expensive in malasiya

Hello everyone,

we are an international student recruitement agency working for several universities in Malaysia. If anyone has questions about studing in Malaysia or would like our assistance with the admission process, please contact us:

email: studyinginmalaysia@gmail.com
facebook: **broken link removed**

We do not charge any fees for our services since we are working directly for the universities.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We hope to hear from you soon.

how much it costs for phd in malaysia

HI

I'M ASKING ABOUT A CHANCE TO STUDY IN MALASYIA FIRST:
1_ CONTINUE SYUDYING AT THE ART COLLEGE (GRAPHIC DESIGN) YEAR 3 .
2_ STUDYING AT SCHOOL THERE (PERSON 16 YEARS) .
I'M WAITING FOR AN ANSWER PLZ

Added after 3 hours 1 minutes:

HI I HAVE A QUESTION about studing in Malaysia
IF I CAN CONTINUE STUDYING IN MALAYSIA AT SCHOOL .... (I'M FROM PALESTINE) 16 YEARS
AND IF ANOTHER PERSON COULD CONTINUE STUDYING AT UNIVERSITY AT ART COLLEGE
THANK YOU
WISH TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

In Malaysia, there are quite a few Universities that in active in research. For engineering course, you can look for

1) Multimedia University, Kuala Lumpur. Welcome to Multimedia University
2) International Islamic University, Kuala Lumpur. www.uia.edu.my
3) University Technology Malaysia, Johor. www.utm.edu.my
4) University Science malaysia. www.usm.edu.my
5) University Putra Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. UNIVERSITI PUTRA MALAYSIA
6) University Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.

MMU, UTM and USM are the most active research university in Malaysia. MMU is located in cyberjaya and its quite far from KL town. But the facilities is excellent. USM is located in Penang (Multimedia Supercorridor State). You can get a lot of exposure in Penang since a lot of giant company such as Motorola, INTEL, AMD and etc are located here. It's all up to you

this is an intensive list of **broken link removed**, thank you for the list.i would visit each website to know my options.

i can help you

if you are still interested to study in malaysia please call me to the number +60187728862....in malaysia there are so many collages and more over there is college called legenda education where you can study and can get united kingdom certificate and many more advantages are there call me for more details

---------- Post added at 16:30 ---------- Previous post was at 16:28 ----------

if you are still interested to study in malaysia please call me to the number +60187728862....in malaysia there are so many collages and more over there is college called legenda education where you can study and can get united kingdom certificate and many more advantages are there call me for more details

Status
Not open for further replies.