Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Real time video processing Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadeem78

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I want 2 do real-time video processing project as my final year project in my MS. Can any body help me in this regard?

Nadeem

Dear Nadeem......
What kind of Real time video you want to do.
It would be very good if you describe your project scope exactly.... Which type of video processing you want to do...video encoder/decoder or Super Resolution of Enhancement etc.......
Give the description of your project goals and then i will look that how to help you and how to proceed........

-Regards

You can check video and image processing blockset of matlab simulink. Especially look at the demos of the blockset. They are not real time applications but I have tried several projects with a simple webcam in real time.

You must have an idea about what u want to do,,
I have some good projects.. If you want ideas then u can mail me with a more clear problem statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back