Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

controlling ericsonn/nokia mobiles via pc rs232 port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahri

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
a1018 at commands

Hi all,
i want to send and receive SMS, but want to control mobilephones via a pc-rs232 ports or microcontroller.
so , i need any information,ebooks or links about this.
thanks !!! :D

nokia rs232 port

use Logomanager for nokia and sample cable m2bus.

You should use AT command set used for modems. Search for AT command set for GSM with google, etc. I think sending SMS is quite complicated. :?

Try this:
**broken link removed**
or AT modem standarts for mobiles
**broken link removed** (you have to register to download)

Other important point is the connector. Sometimes it is hard to find a cable and connector for computer communication. I have used ericsson chatboard socket for old models with max232 level converter. :lol:

Try mobile.box.sk

I got a program from there that should allow me to send SMS from my Ericsson.
Once I make the correct cable.
There are plenty of programs out there to let you do a lot with your phone.

it is quite simple:
you have the at command and with an old erricson a1018 for example you send the AT commands that simulates the pressing of a key. i have done it you cand do it too. i put a program for AT89C2051 that sends a memorated message

oltean said:
it is quite simple:
you have the at command and with an old erricson a1018 for example you send the AT commands that simulates the pressing of a key. i have done it you cand do it too. i put a program for AT89C2051 that sends a memorated message
Again, the topic you are replying to is 1½ year old, there's no reason to answer such old topic, he have probably found a soloution by now since he haven't posted again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back