Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

REQ:AT*MEL's @Web TCP/IP Stack Library for Ke*il

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please help me to get the Atmel @Web TCP/IP Library? I have a Web Control Board from Furturlec but the CD it came with doesn't have the TCP/IP library or any documentation :( I need it for my graduation project. I would appreciate any sugestion. :) Thanks. (cristinp2002@yahoo.com)

I appreciate that you performed a search for Atmel @Web TCP/IP Stack library at your first visit on forum, but this thread was mainly concerned to software that comes with @Web PSTN51S evaluation kit ( Internet connection via V.32bis analogue modem ).
Web Control Board from Furturlec includes a 89C51RD2 microcontroller and RTL8019 Full_Duplex Ethernet Controller very similar with @Web LAN51S from Atmel.
Because you won't find easily someone willing to share the code, I suggest to use Adam Dunkels open-source uiP Embedded TCP/IP Stack https://www.sics.se/~adam/uip/index.html which has been ported to 8051 platform by Murray R. Van Luyn.
You can download Keil C51/8051 port of uiP v0.9 TCP/IP stack from here

Alternatively you can take a look at Fred Eady's Whacked8-51 Keil C Code Package and read his book Networking and InternetWorking with Microcontroller broken link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you for your help. The materials you provided me with look really helpful for my project. I think I googled uIP's web site before, but I'm a begginer in embedded system's world and it wasn't so obvious for me at that time that it could replace Atmel's TCP/IP library. The link to Fred Eady's "Networking and InternetWorking with Microcontroller" reffers to a post message that is no longer available. Can you please send me a valid link, if you know about it? Many thanks.

cristinp2002 said:
The link to Fred Eady's "Networking and InternetWorking with Microcontroller" reffers to a post message that is no longer available.

The link is valid. You'll see it soon if you continue to post inside the forum.

User without any points can download all files
Max download from account: 0,5GB per month
User can use Free Mirror after >5 posts and after >14 days since register

Do you know where I can download an evaluation version of Keil uvision2? I have uvision3 evaluation version but I can't build the project...the size it's over the limit. Maybe uvision2 it's less restrictive :) Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back