Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the format of spectre model files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASICK

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to use Spectre

What is the format of spectre model files? how do I use spectre, as each time I try to run it I get a message saying I need to convert SpectreS model siminfo to spectre using toolbox, but that doesnt work, is there a way around? like specifying my own .25u libraries and giving that path to spectre? Or is there any way to do PZ(pole zero) using spectreS as thats the only simulator I can use in Cadence, please help, I am stuck....I am using TSMC .25u from NCSU

How to use Spectre

have you set the right model path?
did you choose the right model for your design ?
which models are provided in TSMC .25u from NCSU?i haven't use this library,but i have use .25u library directly from TSMC,just symbol is ok for simulation using spectre.

How to use Spectre

Most of foundry all support the models for Spectre. So it is un-necessary to convert it to other format. Use the ADE and add the model in model path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back