Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Software for 64bit processors in comparison to 32bit software

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng_abdALLA

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello every one
I wanna ask about 64bit processors does this technology is getting growing and what will happen if all software converted to 64bit Pc does our pc wouldn`t work with those software?

64bit Vs 32bit

I think 64bit is definitely the direction, esp for highend designs. People are talking about 20G memory machines to do place&route. But not everybody are moving to fast and big chips, because of the manufacturing costs.

Re: 64bit Vs 32bit

Im asking this question because i`m going to buy new PC those days so i`m asking do i have to wait till i can buy 64bit pc:cry::cry: or i can buy 32bit pc...and i hope to give me sites which contain stronge reviews of BUGS of PC component(motherboards...VGA Cards...etc) :?:

64bit Vs 32bit

Some EDA tools will show low speed in 64bit compared with 32bit. Maybe the speed can improve in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back