Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

chinese language is difficult to learn ,but chinese people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: chinese language is difficult to learn ,but chinese peop

i guess chinese would be very interesting to learn
cause it is composed of small pictures and it would be so much fun to study them
it is way far from my mother tongue...which is arabic
but i would love to start learning it
and after alllll....almost 1/6 of the world population is chinese

IT is difficult to learn Chinese, But i will say after i spend 9 years learning Chinese, I find it very rewarding.

i guess chinese is somehow not spread worldwide cause it is only used in China

[edited by moderator]

any sites for learning chinese will be appreciated:)

thanks,
Salma:)

jumono2002 said:
IT is difficult to learn Chinese, But i will say after i spend 9 years learning Chinese, I find it very rewarding.

wow, good for you man!
did you actually spend the 9 years in China to learn it?

English is easy to learn, but hard to master; Chinese is hard to learn but easy to master .
I think this word is right.

laocai said:
I think chinese is easy ,english is difficult

english is easy to learn. however, it's hard to make friends with the western.

I Disagree, learning spoken chinese is very straightforward. I've been in china for 2 months and now i can communicate with chinese people fluently.

A key factor for this to be done is to find a way to learn chinese spoken language effectively. I've used the (Pimsuler) Mandarine chinese series. it's great. only 3-4 days and i was able to have a full sentence based communication with chinese people.

To be or not to be.... Just remember this anstead of saying (i can't).

Hope to be helpful.

Try to learn Polish, I mean grammar not only vocabulary. And you will see how it's difficult!

Polish EDA site: https://www.elektroda.pl/

there is no harm in learning something new so those who dont know chinese should try to learn it and i suggest u guys should also learn sanskrit

here is a link for chinese-english translation.

http://www.comrite.com

Added after 1 minutes:

h**p://www.comrite.com
a good website for chinese-english or english-chinese online translation.

Nice to meet you guys here, I am just a newcomer here!!!

楼上的各位多是中国人。

今天是第一次来这个坛子,第一次一定要用咱们中文说话。

很高兴认识大家。

Hi Friends,

Welcome to land China. Please feel free to contact us for any question about China.

Kenneth

Any language is difficult to "learn deeply".You must know the culture if you really want to understand the language,mostly the society.

any site that can help us self study chinese language would be appreciated

Hi all,

I am gland to kown there are a lot of guys who want to learn chinese language,chines language is difficult to study and more difficult to write .I never see a foreigner to talk with a genuine chinese language , we can easy .to differentiate he/she not chinese peple,but there are a lot of chinese guys can speak so pure english that no one can kown them are chinese people.
That's normal since it is a direct consequence of the colonization.
This is the case of lots of countries (Arabs, Pers, African....) in the world that have been victims of the european military and cultural invasion.

china is a high development country ,althougth some district are in poor,To make businese in china is a good idea

Congratulation !

If the chinese language is the internation language ,may be Nobelprize can be acquiren by more chinese people .

This is not enough, since this prize is unfortunaterly awarded according to the origins, religion and way f thinking of the candidate in addition to your nationality.
Americans has always the biggest chance to win.

welcome to china.
If some one want to make friends with me ,just PM me .or email me . htnz(at)hotmail.com
Thanks

I do see some people from US, canada, or France who can speak standard Chinese.

for Chinese IC designers, maybe they are good at reading and writing English, but most of them speak poor english. if there are more chances for them to practice, they will master oral english quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.