Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

chinese language is difficult to learn ,but chinese people

Status
Not open for further replies.

ymq8328

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
chinese language is difficult to learn ,but chinese people is easy to deal with .

this message is come form a chinese student with poor english( may be not very poor ,i can read english,but can't write something with english and speak in english).
I am gland to kown there are a lot of guys who want to learn chinese language,chines language is difficult to study and more difficult to write .I never see a foreigner to talk with a genuine chinese language , we can easy .to differentiate he/she not chinese peple,but there are a lot of chinese guys can speak so pure english that no one can kown them are chinese people.
china is a high development country ,althougth some district are in poor,To make businese in china is a good idea. we have a great number of population.
in a english class , my teacher who come form California talked with me about Nobelprize。I tell she that we should spent 15 years to learn english language in school, we spent so much time that we have litter time to sdudy other . If the chinese language is the internation language ,may be Nobelprize can be acquiren by more chinese people .
I have said a lot ,but i don't kown i can make myself understood.
welcome to china.
If some one want to make friends with me ,just PM me .or email me . htnz@hotmail.com
this is a good online Dictionary **broken link removed**

I'm so sorry, but you have so many wrong spelling. I'm chinese student too, I have some trouble in English too. However, I don't think learning English is someting wasting our time. My friend, good luck.

coming over difficulty and being Man of God

Re: chinese language is difficult to learn ,but chinese peop

i would be interested in general to study some oriental languages maybe Chinese or Japanise but the schematics that is used for writing scares me. Is there anyone foreing who could master the writing aspect of Chinese or Japanise language ?

chinese is not the international language. rather, english is the language of commerce and thereore the international language.

like many, i suspect it will change to chinese but not for another 10 years or so.

just enough time to learn manderin?

Mr.Cool

I'm Chinese, Yes Chinese is difficult to learn but I know many foreigners that can speak very good Chinese. If your guys is interested in learning Chinese I may help

Mike

enjoy learning,and enjoy China!

I think chinese is easy ,english is difficult

laocai said:
I think chinese is easy ,english is difficult

as for now ,i think so too.but i believe as a friend says it will be good in the near future! i am trying to do it. chinese is difficulty ,but chinese is kind .welcome to china.

Well, English is easy to learn, but hard to master; Chinese is hard to learn but easy to master

Chinese language, once you memorized the basic characters, it's very unlikely to forget the characters, because they're like pictures that burned into memories.. I have't write chinese for 6 years and still remember how to write most of characters except couples of complicated ones. The beauty of the lanauge is that it doesn't create new words for new terminologies. It just use individual existing characters to combine to form new meanings. For example: the character "Move" follows by character "Object" = "animal" in english.

For english, it's easy to write, and easy to learn as a second language but the problem is that everytime a new concept comes out, a jargon with uniques spelling has to be created. English vocabulary will certainly gets bigger and bigger... :cry: Result? People from different fields can't comunicate with each other...

Overall, english sure is easier to learn than chinese. That's why english become the international language. :)
(but I hate spellings!)

I'm Chinese.
In IC area,Just only say English,you need not to learn Chinese.
It's a trend that more and more Chinese icers can communicate in English.
Everybody here know that if he want to be a good engineer, he must
read top books in English.

I am Chinese. I suggest that: You just speak/learn Chinese by intuition and forget your learned language syntax temporarily. You will find it is very easy.
:D

chinese learn english ,english learn chinese.

Most people in USA speak US english and definately not 'UK English'.
In my opinion they continue to destroy a beautiful and rich language.
The Chinese are fortunate in that the USA has not adopted their language.
The richness of this world is it's strength and EDA Board shows how this may be enjoyed by all.
Unfortuneately for you non-english speakers EDAB is in English
but to your credit I can easily understand your postings. My Chinese is non-existent!

best to all Polymath

yes,chinese language is difficult to learn ,but chinese people is easy to deal with .

Any url for Chinese Electronic Business Directory ?

bauer said:
Any url for Chinese Electronic Business Directory ?

Yep, yep, they are easy to do business with, and fun to date too :)

.. and about the whole thing of UK being the standard of spoken English - Uncle George will invade your ass one day and then we shall talk again .. ok bad joke. Kidding ok :) Often times while traveling overseas I wear the maple leaf hat – yes, that embarrassed.

I wouldn't mind learning chinese, but consider that I have absolutely no language skills - although, I already speak English and French fluently.

If I were to take a single semester long course in Mandarin, how well would I be able to communicate afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.