Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Selecting intersection part for boundary assignment in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

msakyuz

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,
I have a silly problem about my design. I have a box and a half cylinder, some part of which is inside the box. I have to choose the intersection area of them, where lies on the side of the box in the shape of half circle. I am using HFSS v9.0 and v9.2 and it was rather obvious in older versions. I sense that the solution is reached by boolean->intersection but all other parts of the design vanish if it is selected. :roll:
That's all for today

Re: Selecting intersection part for boundary assignment in H

I'm not sure to understand well, but if you are going to define your boundary wich is intersect of to solid and you can't select it directly , you can hide one of them at first and then select your boundary .

Re: Selecting intersection part for boundary assignment in H

Actually it cant be selected, if it is tried, one of the whole face of intersecting structures is selected. Anyway, it cant be directly selected!

aboozar.hamidipoor said:
I'm not sure to understand well, but if you are going to define your boundary wich is intersect of to solid and you can't select it directly , you can hide one of them at first and then select your boundary .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back